Tuesday, March 5, 2024

2024 Availability

Friends,

There is always SOOOO much enthusiasm to get ready and registered for summer. At this time, here is the availability:


S1: A few spots remaining (you may not get your preferred time)

S2: FULL

S3: FULL (except L3 group only). PLEASE contact me prior to registering for this session.

S4: FULL

S5: A few spots remaining PLEASE contact me prior to registering for this session.

S6: A few spots remaining PLEASE contact me prior to registering for this session.

S7: A few spots remaining PLEASE contact me prior to registering for this session.

S8: Several spots remaining (DSD does start school on Thursday of this week)


Contact me if you have questions about these openings.


PLEASE remember that PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!  If you are paying with Venmo and you choose to use their payment protection feature, PLEASE ADD and additional 2% to your payment. 

Thank you for your patience with scheduling!  We can't wait to see all of you in a few months!!  

1 comment:

  1. Are there still any availabilities for S5 July 8-11? I am looking to do private for my 7yo son but will do group if there isn’t anything else available 😊

    ReplyDelete

See you in 2025!

 Thanks Friends for a great season!  We love watching all of you and your kiddos progress and learn to love the water while also gaining the...